Olivia Dunne of college softball

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Semi-off topic but it's a little surprising to me that people aren't embarrassed to be followers of Instagram thots. It would have been the equivalent of my people my age advertising their playboy subscription, but without the excuse of "reading it for the articles".

Although I did have a friend in college that kept his playboys spread on the living room coffee table specifically for the girls reaction. Essentially said if they reacted poorly to that he'd know it's probably a waste of his time to chase them but the ones that were unbothered or even looked through them showed some promise.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Semi-off topic but it's a little surprising to me that people aren't embarrassed to be followers of Instagram thots. It would have been the equivalent of my people my age advertising their playboy subscription, but without the excuse of "reading it for the articles".

Although I did have a friend in college that kept his playboys spread on the living room coffee table specifically for the girls reaction. Essentially said if they reacted poorly to that he'd know it's probably a waste of his time to chase them but the ones that were unbothered or even looked through them showed some promise.
Did your friend live near hwy182 and hwy25?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Yeah. I look as much as anybody but I have made an intentional choice not to click on the actual social media sites of these wannabe goddesses or whatever. I'm not contributing to that garbage, and it's crazy to me that so many actually do it. Willingly.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I continue to not understand how she or many of the other young makeup soaked fit women on IG make money.
Any time I see this softball player, its just pictures and she isnt selling anything or using any specific brand. Is it all just a long resume build for when she finally gets some teeth whitening brand or tanning foam brand to pay her?
Ive been told the real advertising is on tiktok, but is it? 1- I dont use that app and 2- when I have stumbled onto tiktok in the past, I dont see ads before/after videos or see anything really being sold.

I saw a commercial where Olivia Dunne was saying some leggings are her favorite. Ok then, I get that- she gets paid to advertise some leggings.
So many others though?...what is the funding source to pay for all the trips, outfits, and makeup?...if it isnt all an attempt to monetize, then WT17 is the end game? All this just to be regionally well known for a short time? Everyone needs a hobby, I guess.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
I continue to not understand how she or many of the other young makeup soaked fit women on IG make money.
Any time I see this softball player, its just pictures and she isnt selling anything or using any specific brand. Is it all just a long resume build for when she finally gets some teeth whitening brand or tanning foam brand to pay her?
Ive been told the real advertising is on tiktok, but is it? 1- I dont use that app and 2- when I have stumbled onto tiktok in the past, I dont see ads before/after videos or see anything really being sold.

I saw a commercial where Olivia Dunne was saying some leggings are her favorite. Ok then, I get that- she gets paid to advertise some leggings.
So many others though?...what is the funding source to pay for all the trips, outfits, and makeup?...if it isnt all an attempt to monetize, then WT17 is the end game? All this just to be regionally well known for a short time? Everyone needs a hobby, I guess.
TikTok similarly to YouTube pays based on views. They make like 2 or 3 cents for every 1000 views. On top of that, lots of brands will sponsor just to have their product in videos even if it's not talked about. The Coldest Water Bottle was a big one. They would pay lots of influencers just to take a drink from their bottle during a video.
Instagram also pays their influencers per 1000 views, but most of Instagram is growing a following and getting those people to pay for more exclusive content i.e Patreon, OnlyFans, etc.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
It is great to have her representative out university. Over the past 30 years we've come a long way from our image and a back woods university with few good looking women. As Starkville and the Cotton District expand, we will move even further away from the image.

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012

Hmm... You're friend is a wise man lol

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login