Olympic Golf is getting good.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Man, Rahm absolutely falling apart after he was running away with it just a couple hours ago

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Exciting back nine. Scottie can look terrible putting at times but not today.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
When I turned on the the TV yesterday I went to the live golf figuring I would catch the end. All I saw was the medal presentation so I knew Scheffler had won but did not know the details. I turned it off and decided I would watch the replay later. The replay for part 2 started with the last group teeing off. It was weird watching because I knew the 3 medalists but I could not figure out how that could possibly be the outcome. Especially after the leaders played 10.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
When I turned on the the TV yesterday I went to the live golf figuring I would catch the end. All I saw was the medal presentation so I knew Scheffler had won but did not know the details. I turned it off and decided I would watch the replay later. The replay for part 2 started with the last group teeing off. It was weird watching because I knew the 3 medalists but I could not figure out how that could possibly be the outcome. Especially after the leaders played 10.
It was a wild day.

He shot a 29 on the back 9.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login