Olympic triathlon.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Watching in humor and disgust. The events were canceled yesterday because of the E. coli level.

One of the male competitors trained for the event by not washing his hands after using the bathroom to build up an E. coli resistance.

Just interviewed someone about the female event this morning. Asked about some of the bikers sliding and wrecking. Said it looked like they lost control because of horse poop in the road.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Watching in humor and disgust. The events were canceled yesterday because of the E. coli level.

One of the male competitors trained for the event by not washing his hands after using the bathroom to build up an E. coli resistance.

Just interviewed someone about the female event this morning. Asked about some of the bikers sliding and wrecking. Said it looked like they lost control because of horse poop in the road.
“Horse poop”

• Haha
Reactions: DerHntr and PBRME

kired

Aug 22, 2008
If you’re watching anything other than women’s beach volleyball at the moment, you’re on the wrong channel

Reactions: Darryl Steight

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Arnold said once that he doesn't wash his hands after leaving the gym because it helps build up immunity.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
If you’re watching anything other than women’s beach volleyball at the moment, you’re on the wrong channel
Now I’m sad. All my guide has listed is swimming, archery, bmx, archery, badminton, and table tennis.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
chronic handwashing is only for the truly insane - figuratively and literally

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

What's their backup plan for the triathlon swimming? Just do laps in the pool once the swimming events are over?

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
These Olympics have driven home a point that most of us already knew. The French are pretty much incompetent at everything except baking bread.

Yeah, that's really not true at all, but it's understandable to think that way when you consider the sheer excellence our political class exudes in this country. It's hard to be humble while watching a Harris or Trump advert.

• Haha
Reactions: horshack.sixpack

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
These Olympics have driven home a point that most of us already knew. The French are pretty much incompetent at everything except baking bread.
Other than the weird and ridiculous opening ceremonies which I didn’t watch it’s been the best run and budgeted summer Olympics in a long time. This and hopefully LA are the model going forward.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Other than the weird and ridiculous opening ceremonies which I didn’t watch it’s been the best run and budgeted summer Olympics in a long time. This and hopefully LA are the model going forward.

You should probably watch something if you're going to define it as weird and ridiculous. Only a very small portion of it was, but the Internet will make it all about the weird.

Oct 17, 2023
I've been to Paris 3 times. First time was on high school senior trip, second 2 were work. It is disgusting. saw people throw the trash out the window of apartments. Actually saw someone piss out the 3rd floor window in the afternoon and no one on the street seemed shocked.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login