OM Fans

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I get that they’ve always had a level of creepy obsession but now they are stalking Lane’s kids on social media trying to find out if he’s leaving285235D2-90F1-42BA-97E4-F6ACE0388219.jpegCCE2065A-3FD4-4D8B-80B0-A82BD37292F6.jpeg0C5477BB-438E-483E-8B39-96CAB057AA6C.jpeg

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Not surprising. They also spend a lot of time on MSU sites constantly trashing our program.

they know how close they are to circling the bottom of the septic tank

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
People who truly don't know OM fans just don't understand when I tell them that the core of OM fans are terrible, weird people, especially when it comes to recruiting and other football shenanigans. I guess they simply can't understand because they haven't been exposed to them much. I was listening to a talk radio show the other day and one of the hosts is a big college football fan. He went to the Bama/OM game and said something to the extent of Oxford being a great college town. It's frustrating when you hear someone buying in to that OM hive mind attitude, but is completely ignorant about what lies behind all that pageantry they sell in Oxford.

I used to be a huge OM homer when I was younger. My mind evolved after living in Starkville and Oxford and going to school at both universities.

Where's the Tylenol?

Last edited:

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
People who truly don't know OM fans just don't understand when I tell them that the core of OM fans are terrible, weird people, especially when it comes to recruiting and other football shenanigans. I guess they simply can't understand because they haven't been exposed to them much. I was listening to a talk radio show the other day and one of the hosts is a big college football fan. He went to the Bama/OM game and said something to the extent of Oxford being a great college town. It's frustrating when you hear someone buying in to that OM hive mind attitude, but is completely ignorant about what lies behind all that pageantry they sell in Oxford.

I used to be a huge OM homer when I was younger. My mind evolved after living in Starkville and Oxford and going to school at both universities.

Where's the Tylenol?
That's why I think the Texas school that most resembles Ole Miss is Texas A&M-
-Both schools have an insular cultlike fan base
- Both are thin-skinned and incapable of either introspection nor self-deprecation.
- Both schools are obsessed with UT-Austin , though for different reasons: Texas A&M's hatred of Texas is pathological, to the point that if you're wearing Orange on campus somebody says something. Ole Miss desperately WANTS to be UT-Austin....they're like that little dog-rat that sits on the shoulder of Jabba the Hut.

Last edited:

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
The Fan base is getting nervous. Anxiety leads some to seek comfort in disturbing and desperate ways.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
That's why I think the Texas school that most resembles Ole Miss is Texas A&M-
-Both schools have an insular cultlike fan base
- Both are thin-skinned and incapable of either introspection nor self-deprecation.
- Both schools are obsessed with UT-Austin (though for different reasons)
yeah total oppoisite of &TATE fans-

-we are always on the lookout for fans. membership is free. seats available
-we blame everyone and everything for our problems and they hate our honesty for it
-we still have PTSD from ricky williams running for 300+ yards on our @$$

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
“inside the rebels” is still a hilarious name.

Also, this is a fanbase that didn’t think it was at all weird that Yancy followed a kid into a bathroom to get a quote about his recruitment.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
If lane didn’t have 78 million reasons to leave $$$, the ole Miss fans stalking his kids on line probably sealed the deal. Freaking Losers.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Didn’t Flabloser get sued and sent into exile for talking about some Oxford socialite? They are weird, paranoid folk

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
If it’s Cohens decision he’s hiring someone like Rhule. If it’s not his decision then it’s Kiffin or Freezus.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Nothing to troll tubby, Freeze isn’t likely to be allowed back in the sec.

Boosters at Auburn are making the hire not Cohen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login