OM is gonna OM

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t really see the problem. Just part of the new hire orientation for Burroughs next assignment.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
At this point if we hired Burroughs half our fanbase would instantly love him just for his OM hatred alone.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
how about a screen capture for those of us who can't view it at work?
It’s an audio interview. But the gist is the La Tech baseball team stopped for lunch outside Oxford. An Ole Miss fan approaches and makes small talk then proceeds to tell the coach that he’s picking up the tab for the whole team. Coach is smart enough to double check with the waitress before they leave. Dude lied and was hoping they would leave without paying the bill.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
It’s an audio interview. But the gist is the La Tech baseball team stopped for lunch outside Oxford. An Ole Miss fan approaches and makes small talk then proceeds to tell the coach that he’s picking up the tab for the whole team. Coach is smart enough to double check with the waitress before they leave. Dude lied and was hoping they would leave without paying the bill.
thanks. and not surprising.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'd be kinda embarrassed if this was one of our own but I can't fathom one of us doing such a thing to a team that visits to play ball. Compare that to how we feed and treat baseball visitors. This really is an OM thing being done by OM kinda people.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login