OM TE

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Looks like OM no longer has their starting TE. From what I have seen, and heard from some of my OM colleagues, the guy had serious attitude problems, missed team meetings, and was just all around toxic. Knock me over with a feather.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Looks like OM no longer has their starting TE. From what I have seen, and heard from some of my OM colleagues, the guy had serious attitude problems, missed team meetings, and was just all around toxic. Knock me over with a feather.

You really, really hate to see it.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022

It's not even October. He had to have done something more flagrant than just being a pain in the *** to get boot at this point. I bet he was checking Kiffin's trotline when he was not around.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
This would have happened sooner if the Memphis transfer TE had not been hurt for the first three weeks.

Trigg is talented but never could put it to good use. The clue was when USC let him walk out the door without putting up much of a fight.

Reactions: L4MANDW

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
I ask it again, what are they doing to the young men in Oxford, MS???

It really is a miracle they got 3yrs out of Nkemdiche, Treadwell and Tunsil. Laremy Tunsil even made it through and became successful despite Oxford somehow. Tip of the cap for sure

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
As long as Ole Miss is the Transfer Portal National Champions every year they don't care if they pan our or not.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Trigg is a projected 2nd or 3rd round draft pick by many sites. He may just be saying 17 it to get ready for the combine.

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
I ask it again, what are they doing to the young men in Oxford, MS???

It really is a miracle they got 3yrs out of Nkemdiche, Treadwell and Tunsil. Laremy Tunsil even made it through and became successful despite Oxford somehow. Tip of the cap for sure
Just another day at Rebearshark State Penitentiary in Parchford, MS.

• Haha
Reactions: L4MANDW

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018

Watching him @ their Spring Game a few years ago, man he looked and played the part. I really had him pegged as an up and coming NFL player. Just goes to show you never know. Problems ever since he’s been there. #CULTURE

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login