Omaha - who you pulling for?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Somebody has to win, so I guess I’m going in this order from rooting for the most to the least:
Oral Roberts
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
TCU
LSU
Florida
Tennessee

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Someone Beat GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Somebody has to win, so I guess I’m going in this order from rooting for the most to the least:
Oral Roberts
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
TCU
LSU
Florida
Tennessee
Now how you gonna put LSU NOT at the bottom? The only way they should never be the last is if OM is in the picture!

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
I’m actually pulling for LSU. They are just fun to watch

but would love to see Oral Robert’s take it.

Reactions: Dawgg

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Oral Roberts
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
TCU
LSU
Florida
Tennessee
Oral Roberts

My rooting order because I loathe Kevin O’Sullivan

Oral Roberts
TCU
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
Tennessee
LSU
Florida

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Oral Roberts
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
TCU
LSU
Florida
Tennessee
Yep this is about right.
Maybe TCU above Stanford?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Oral Roberts
Wake Forest
Stanford
Virginia
TCU
LSU
Florida
Tennessee
TCU or Standford, I guess if I have to

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Anyone but Tennessee or Florida. I hate O'Sullivans whining azz and I hate everything about Tennessee baseball, especially their coach. LSU doesn't bother me. I'd rather someone else win it but I won't be offended if LSU wins it all.

Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I was for Stanford. But I wouldn't mind Wake or Oral Sex winning it, especially in this age of the NIL/portal, and all these SEC teams just loading up on other teams' players and STILL not winning it.

Just pisses me off to no end that LSU can go take Air Force/NC State's players, Tennessee with Kansas, Florida with USM. I know we do it too, but it certainly seems like tampering with many of these.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Not even close. Even if you want to include fans, TN fans are worse.
Agree to disagree. I’ve never had piss thrown at me or yelled at, or heckled in Knoxville. And I’ve been many times. Baton Rouge? I’m afraid of being jailed for raging against those pricks.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I was for Stanford. But I wouldn't mind Wake or Oral Sex winning it, especially in this age of the NIL/portal, and all these SEC teams just loading up on other teams' players and STILL not winning it.

Just pisses me off to no end that LSU can go take Air Force/NC State's players, Tennessee with Kansas, Florida with USM. I know we do it too, but it certainly seems like tampering with many of these.
Wasn’t Vitello punished for tampering this year?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login