On a lighter note: App State had...

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
one hell of a day! Congratulations to them! The last eight days for them had to be about the best eight days in school athletic history!

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
one hell of a day! Congratulations to them! The last eight days for them had to be about the best eight days in school athletic history!

You do know they have a 65% all time winning % and have won 3 NCAA Titles right? You might want to tap the breaks a little.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
You do know they have a 65% all time winning % and have won 3 NCAA Titles right? You might want to tap the breaks a little.
Not in FBS they don't. What they did last week and having Gameday today, coupled by a last second win today. FUN! Some of y'all need to take a step back and remember what this is supposed to be about....FUN! I know we don't have a lot of it in our history, but that day when Gameday was here and we beat Auburn to go to #1 remains my best memory of MSU athletics. That day was just FUN! I'm happy for them! I enjoyed it from afar.

Sep 12, 2013
Not in FBS they don't. What they did last week and having Gameday today, coupled by a last second win today. FUN! Some of y'all need to take a step back and remember what this is supposed to be about....FUN! I know we don't have a lot of it in our history, but that day when Gameday was here and we beat Auburn to go to #1 remains my best memory of MSU athletics. That day was just FUN! I'm happy for them! I enjoyed it from afar.

You know what was fun? Yesterdays episode of rings of power.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
That game was boring AF when I was watching. So was their game against A&M.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login