On A Tough Day, Dawgs’ Maturity Shines Through

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013

State battled back from a pair of 14-point deficits.

More...

Aug 28, 2018
What’s he supposed to do? I guess some of you will only settle if he put Howland on blast, wrote an in depth review of why Cohen should be gone tomorrow, or wrote an article on on the “good ‘ol days of Mullen.
He not wrong in what he wrote. The two guys that missed key open shots down the stretch were the two guys that stayed late and worked on improving that very thing.
Be pissed off we lost, but it wasn't the writer’s fault.

SKYHAWKdawg

Aug 23, 2019
It was entertaining to see state continue to battle back and finally tie it up I guess. As far as effort goes, that was mostly left down on the offensive end of the court...4 TO's for Minn? I'm ok with a 3P shot early in the clock if its wide open....but a wide open 3p step back fade-away (e.g. jeffries) ? Geeezzz. 10 fingers 10 Toes to the goal. Molinar (2-11 3pt) scored at will when he went into the paint. Don't recall him missing a FT either. Maybe he should stick to that.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I'll predict this is Howlands last year. John Cohen gets to make two hires in basketball. That's scary as hell.

DreadNought.sixpack

Feb 15, 2013
Same song, different verse. Dogs look good against scrub teams but blown out or lose close to mediocre teams. Howland has ample time and good enough talent to do better but it’s apparent he is riding that wave of $1MM+/year to retirement. Somethings got to be did.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Not our lower-than-average-basketball-IQ fanbase dogging our players for losing to a tournament team that had one of their best shooting days all season from 3 different players....

View attachment 23194

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Well, 3 players have their best shooting day of the season on the road at our place. Outstanding defense by our boys. Just a tough luck day?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login