On this day in 2014.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The Danny quote in the last seconds of the video is the money quote.

What he said was proven, but our fans still choose not to believe it. He said something similar after the 2017 Alabama game, like we will eventually get our championship.

We didn't hold up our end of the bargain.

Reactions: AROB44

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
The Danny quote in the last seconds of the video is the money quote.

What he said was proven, but our fans still choose not to believe it. He said something similar after the 2017 Alabama game, like we will eventually get our championship.

We didn't hold up our end of the bargain.
If that were true, then it would be readily documentable. Show me the huge crowds at Bama before the Bear or in Lexington before Rupp. Show me a fan base that has massive fan support but has yet to achieve success. If that Mullen quote is right, there ought to be many, many examples.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If that were true, then it would be readily documentable. Show me the huge crowds at Bama before the Bear or in Lexington before Rupp. Show me a fan base that has massive fan support but has yet to achieve success. If that Mullen quote is right, there ought to be many, many examples.
It all happens over time, and in relation to what has happened, vs. your peers.

And not to mention MSU is trying to go against the grain. If you want to expedite the process with no evidence of championship results, you have to do extra. That's what Mullen was insinuating.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The A&M game was Dak at his most dominant. He was absolutely unstoppable that day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login