One guy could fix this boxing horsesht

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I don't know the specifics of what soneone's hormone levels need to be at/under in order to compete in women's Olympic competitions.
Whatever the level(s) is, the IOC should adhere to it.

I do know this has been an established challenge for decades.

I do know this should be viewed as separate from the current trans outrage issue since they are, you know, totally separate.

I do know many on SPS are unwilling or unable to separate what should clearly be separate.

As for the Austin Powers clip- that was referenced like half a dozen times in the locked thread.
Good one though.**

Reactions: Dawgg and dorndawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I don't know the specifics of what soneone's hormone levels need to be at/under in order to compete in women's Olympic competitions.

I do know this should be viewed as separate from the current trans outrage issue since they are, you know, totally separate.

I do know many on SPS are unwilling or unable to separate what should clearly be separate.

As for the Austin Powers clip- that was referenced like half a dozen times in the locked thread.
Good one though.**
So are you saying that people are outraged at trans people and at the rule that they can compete against women. I’m confused as to what the separate issue is that you’re referring to because if you’re saying that people are outraged at trans people that’s BS.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022

Good one though.**
Do you agree or disagree with the International Boxing Association disqualifying Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-ting? Should the two governing bodies have the same standards? If not, should there be a rationale for the differing standards?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login