One more POS gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
What a coward. I saw where we chose to do a ground assault just to limit the collateral damage and the selfish idiot blew up his own family rather than grow a set and take personal responsibility. Also, imagine just having enough explosives sitting around your house to do that kind of damage in the first place. It's a different world. Wonder if it'll just be a next man up deal with ISIS?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What a coward. I saw where we chose to do a ground assault just to limit the collateral damage and the selfish idiot blew up his own family rather than grow a set and take personal responsibility. Also, imagine just having enough explosives sitting around your house to do that kind of damage in the first place. It's a different world. Wonder if it'll just be a next man up deal with ISIS?

It's always next man up. You only hope there is a power struggle with in the organization

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That is something that almost all of us can agree upon. Just don't ask for information about it.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Wonder if he still gets the virgins since he took his whole family along w/ him? Seems like the family would just get in the way w/ all those virgins running around

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

Some in the international community are disputing the US's claim and saying that women and children were killed by our troops, not the suicide vest. I have no opinion on the matter, except to say that the results of other recent military exercises certainly give others enough ammo to dispute what we say.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Some in the international community are disputing the US's claim and saying that women and children were killed by our troops, not the suicide vest. I have no opinion on the matter, except to say that the results of other recent military exercises certainly give others enough ammo to dispute what we say.

Certainly not out of the realm of possibilities but it definitely looks like there was an explosion:

https://apnews.com/article/biden-sa...group-leader-ca598136de014e008f746a35f6f721b0

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I’m just curious if the left is celebrating this victory? They didn’t like the last one.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I’m just curious if the left is celebrating this victory? They didn’t like the last one.

When Biden takes a solid ****, #BidenBooBoo trends on twitter. They take every opportunity to fluff the guy.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Its historically common, regardless of which party is in the WH.
W got a bump after 9/11 that grew to something like 80 or 90%. Its what then allowed him, in part, to create concern that was large enough to support invasion in Iraq.
Its just how things commonly go. I doubt this instance will move the needle much(nor should it), to be clear.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007

I honestly don't care who took them out.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I mean it’s certainly sad if women and children died but those decisions are hard decisions and have to be made.

Peace and security aren’t free.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Brandon needs to neutralize that terrorist right here in our own country that is rapidly destabilizing the nation's democracy.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yep. But it should also stand out that our military houses itself on bases away from civilians and those cowards do their best to commingle their troops with innocents to cause this kind of thing and get sympathy. BIG difference in philosophy there. It's a no win situation. I'm thankful I don't have to make decisions about who to take out when, and how much potential loss of innocent life is "OK" to eradicate an evil leader, etc.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It's good that he's gone.

Maybe that will juice Biden's numbers a little.

I doubt I be thinking of the dead terrorist while I am filling my car up with gas tonight.****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login