One potential roadblock with Stoops

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
He is part-owner or paid spokesman to a tequila brand - Rock N Roll Tequila. The blue hairs will be up in arms if we hire someone with ties to the Devil's Water.

If the Stoops thing falls through, opposition to his tequila venture will be the likely culprit, and not anything else.
Dang, and I thought complete lack of interest was the leader!!

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
This is part of the plan. Selmon is serious about getting people off the devil's lettuce & back on alcohol like a successful fan-base. Families won't be terrified of the Junction much longer.

Reactions: ZombieKissinger

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
He is part-owner or paid spokesman to a tequila brand - Rock N Roll Tequila. The blue hairs will be up in arms if we hire someone with ties to the Devil's Water.

If the Stoops thing falls through, opposition to his tequila venture will be the likely culprit, and not anything else.
If you are going to let a bunch of old ladies determine your success, then that's what you are. Grow some.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006

Angry Germany GIF by FIFA
Probably supports sundaY gang rapes too

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
There are about 50 reason's Stoops wouldn't come to State before the very first reason State wouldn't hire him.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I have it on good authority that he has a "no *** smelling cups" clause in all his contracts. I think we're out of the running.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

The Mississippi State Chihuahuas

problem solved

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I have it on good authority that he has a "no *** smelling cups" clause in all his contracts. I think we're out of the running.
NIL is flush from stealing $49.5 million from the Hump renovation. So yeah, we're FLUSH to buy out this and also his clause concerning not dealing with apps just to 17ing park downtown.

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
I always imagine the MSU blue hairs and especially their wives reacting just like the old lady in this classic 80s commercial

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021

Dang! How old are you? What century do you live in? Mike Leach has his own stool at Captain Tony’s in Key West. What do you think he was doing at a BAR?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login