Only 10 more minutes left in the Tolu error

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I agree that his production slumped down the stretch of the season but some of the criticism is over the top. We’d be a better team if he hasn’t returned is ludicrous.
This is the best take. However we could have been a lot better had he not gone through the motions this year and tried to improve his game. He regressed this year when you look at his body of work. He just didn't play invigorated. Like I said, if he played with hustle of cam we would have gone a lot farther

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Hubbard is gone
Live look in at RockyDog
window fuck this GIF

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Those of ya'll that were disappointed with Tolu this year are going to be in a pit of depression regarding our post play next year with Smith and Bell gone.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Look he definitely struggled down the stretch but he was basically the foundation of two tournament teams. We would’ve been terrible without him last year. And he was good for us for 75% of SEC play this year.

Him stinking in March definitely capped our ceiling hard, though.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Tolu provided a lot in his career but the last month of basketball for him has been a major disappointment. He struggled and never got back to being a solid low post player. The problem was we ran a lot of our offense through him and he didn't produce.

Definitely coincides with the haircut.

Reactions: skydawg1

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
This is the best take. However we could have been a lot better had he not gone through the motions this year and tried to improve his game. He regressed this year when you look at his body of work. He just didn't play invigorated. Like I said, if he played with hustle of cam we would have gone a lot farther
Exactly. That first Tennessee game he was giving max effort. Not sure I really thought he was in any other game. Lazy. Next year Jans has to build a whole new team. How many returning pieces ? 2 or 3 ?

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
We need to get some actual basketball players, rather than football players moonlighting as basketball players.
Bingo. One guy on the team is legitimately skilled at the game of basketball and all the others are football players, or as I usually call them "runners and jumpers."

I'm glad we have Cam, but every day he doesn't switch to football he's choosing to be an average basketball player bound for Slovenia over being an NFL tight end.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
We will be better off without Tolu. I don’t care if he was 1st team all sec. He had 2 rebounds . That tells you all you need to know. Weak.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

TilloDwg

Aug 25, 2012
His last 7 games he went 25-56 from the floor, and 54 rebounds. Averaged 8 FG attempts, 8 rebounds down the stretch

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
This is why players in the NFL don't claim us. Tulo, or his friends/family, will see this. Only MSU fans will publicly trash a player that people who actually watch the entire league and understand the game selected as All SEC. We truely have the dumbest and worst fans. We should be prisoning him.

Marketing 101 - celebrate your strengths, minimize your weakness. MSF fans - lets trash an All SEC players!.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login