Opening lines...

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
The SEC championship line has already moved to UGA -6 and the over/under has moved 4 points down

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
If uGa doesn't win this, I'm done w the playoffs. So to the sec office, if your refs play a part if bama winning, you will have 1 less viewer for the ratings. Take that.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I sure as hell ain’t gonna watch those two teams play each other twice. I may not watch it the first time because watching two boring offenses slam RBs into a wall does not sound entertaining at all.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I sure as hell ain’t gonna watch those two teams play each other twice. I may not watch it the first time because watching two boring offenses slam RBs into a wall does not sound entertaining at all.
Take Alabama and watch them win a barn burner in 5 overtimes by 3 points. That way the SEC gets two in the playoffs! Mo' money!

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

Yeah, I really hate it too when a couple of really good football teams play each other. That **** is the worst….

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login