Opening Night - KC vs Baltimore

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Heck of a game right off the bat. KC -3, O/U 46.5.

Pretty sure I saw it was flooding there earlier.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Hahahahhhahahahha....what is this now? We converting the anthem?
“Lift Every Voice” has been performed prior to the National Anthem at the Super Bowl for several years. Tonight is no different than that. While many will try to make it one, this is not a culture war.

Reactions: dorndawg and NTDawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
“Lift Every Voice” has been performed prior to the National Anthem at the Super Bowl for several years. Tonight is no different than that. While many will try to make it one, this is not a culture war.
Well, the anthem hasn't been on TV yet.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Were blacks US citizens in 1814 when the anthem was written?

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
It’s what the wokies claim as the “Black National Anthem”…..because of social justice warrioring and virtue signaling and whatnot

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
We have The AMERICAN National Anthem! Which covers ALL Americans!

When baseball is played in Canada, they play The CANADIAN National Anthem. As they should.

Last Saturday, when the National Anthem was played, everyone around me stood in honor of it. I have been to State games and even some High School games where some chose not to stand. That is their right to do so. At our High School Games, due to prayer not being allowed, the Band plays God Bless America before the National Anthem. If the NFL teams want to play Lift All Voices or When Irish Eyes are Smiling, I see no problem. Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm Scotch-Irish American and proud of my Heritage. I see no problem with others celebrating their Heritage.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We have The AMERICAN National Anthem! Which covers ALL Americans!

When baseball is played in Canada, they play The CANADIAN National Anthem. As they should.

Last Saturday, when the National Anthem was played, everyone around me stood in honor of it. I have been to State games and even some High School games where some chose not to stand. That is their right to do so. At our High School Games, due to prayer not being allowed, the Band plays God Bless America before the National Anthem. If the NFL teams want to play Lift All Voices or When Irish Eyes are Smiling, I see no problem. Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm Scotch-Irish American and proud of my Heritage. I see no problem with others celebrating their Heritage.
Some people just have to be offended by everything. It must be tiring finding things to be offended by all the time.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Oh, look... another flag on Baltimore.

Surprise Seinfeld GIF

I'm quite sure they're the only team who have lineman making penalties lining up. Quite sure...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
As usual, you simply suck.

Worst poster in 6pack history, and not close.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Hell of a start to the season!!! Hope it continues!!
It will continue, because the NFL gets it. They’ve owned Sundays and Mondays forever, took over Thursdays a few years ago and will take over Labor Day weekend sooner rather than later. The NFL owners are playing chess while college administrators are playing tic-tac-toe.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Should I be surprised? He was out, but why should it not be the referees making the final decision in this game?

Kudos to Baltimore for a great game.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'm going to make a real effort to get into the NFL this year. It's obvious for whatever reason, that the NCAA is intent on becoming a minor pro league. I have never watched a triple a baseball game, live or in person, and I never will. NCAA football is basically a dead league walking, which is what the people behind all the changes have wanted for a LONG time/

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Not sure what it is, but I know it's not my National Anthem.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
The Swifties are gonna be pissed if the cameras don't focus more on Taylor. I was shocked that the entire broadcast wasn't about her last night. I will chalk it up as progress.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
The Swifties are gonna be pissed if the cameras don't focus more on Taylor. I was shocked that the entire broadcast wasn't about her last night. I will chalk it up as progress.
If I was NBC I would have done split screen with the game on one side and her on the other.

I’ kidding… sort of…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login