Oral Roberts

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Doing everything they can to give Oregon this game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I had to change the channel. The Oral Roberts Pitcher strikes out the side in the eighth and nobody was even close to putting a bat and a ball. Blue widens the zone for the Oregon pitcher in the top of the 9th even calling one strike that crossed into the edge other batter's box.

Of course, the pitcher for Oral Roberts that was smoking in the 8th can't find a strike in the new microscopic zone. He promptly walks the first two batters in eight pitches.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I had to change the channel. The Oral Roberts Pitcher strikes out the side in the eighth and nobody was even close to putting a bat and a ball. Blue widens the zone for the Oregon pitcher in the top of the 9th even calling one strike that crossed into the edge other batter's box.

Of course, the pitcher for Oral Roberts that was smoking in the 8th can't find a strike in the new microscopic zone. He promptly walks the first two batters in eight pitches.
Yep. Perry Costello…….?????

patdog

May 28, 2007

Electronic ball/strike calls can't get here soon enough.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Electronic ball/strike calls can't get here soon enough.
I think that's going to lead to more walks, which I hate, but it willl also lead to more consistency, which would certainly eliminate what happened to the ORU pitcher last night. I remember it costs us the game against Louisville in the 2019 CWS. Ump squeezed Cole Cordon in the ninth and allowed them to come back and beat us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login