Orange Bowl press conference

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Both are disappointed but one knows he's going to get his *** kicked.
Not so fast. I fondly remember a dominant 2008 SEC squad that felt overlooked by the BCS committee, wasn’t fully committed to a consolation Sugar Bowl, and got trounced by Utah. It was glorious.
And that was before draft pick players opting out of bowls was fashionable.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Teams in Georgias position often don’t show up for the bowl game & get blown out by a heavy underdog.
I was just thinking about Bama vs Utah in 2008.

That being said, I think both teams are going to have a lot of opt-outs and I think Georgia is a little bit deeper, so that's going to hurt Florida State worse.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If Rodemaker plays, good chance FSU wins. Georgia absolutely won't care. I think FSU will, simply they got screwed beyond the mind's imagination. Georgia - eh, their schedule wasn't great and they got solidly beaten by Alabama. And personally, I don't know that Georgia was THAT good this year. They were kinda living on the past two years.

Georgia will probably be a monster again next season, though.

Reactions: patdog

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
If Rodemaker plays, good chance FSU wins. Georgia absolutely won't care. I think FSU will, simply they got screwed beyond the mind's imagination. Georgia - eh, their schedule wasn't great and they got solidly beaten by Alabama. And personally, I don't know that Georgia was THAT good this year. They were kinda living on the past two years.

Georgia will probably be a monster again next season, though.
Solidly beaten by 3 points (with UGA missing a FG & gifting UA one)?

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Solidly beaten by 3 points (with UGA missing a FG & gifting UA one)?
I was just about to say.....

How in the world was that being solidly beaten? If anything, I still think Georgia is one of the top 4 teams in the country. If you take all this nonsense out of the equation, the actual top 4 teams are:

Alabama
Georgia
Michigan
Ohio State

Nobody in their right mind thinks Washington or Texas has a chance in the championship game, and it's criminal to allow one of those two teams into the championship game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login