Oregon player suckerpunches a fan

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
There should be no punishment obvious the fan said something..Stay off the field after a game and if you do get on don’t run your mouth to a guy that just lost. Now I have to add the Alabama guy punched the girl who said nothing to him. Yes that should have been punished

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
There should be no punishment obvious the fan said something..Stay off the field after a game and if you do get on don’t run your mouth to a guy that just lost. Now I have to add the Alabama guy punched the girl who said nothing to him. Yes that should have been punished
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Say huh? The statute for assault doesn’t have a clause for “except when they run their mouth.”

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Win the game and they’ll stay off the field. His fault

Reactions: WilCoDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Say huh? The statute for assault doesn’t have a clause for “except when they run their mouth.”

I know you're right, but I bet an impartial grand jury convened at a Buffalo Wild Wings of the victim's choice would rule that he 17'n deserved it and it coulda been WAY worse.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Not a valid excuse. Try again

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Don't know what the fan said but it definitely looked like he said something to the Duck that pissed the Duck off. Fan was stupid as schit doing that while being on the field where he shouldn't been in the first place. Obviously the proper and high road would have been for the Duck to just let it fly. I'm kinda on the fence here since he just popped him once while in a highly emotional state after losing. I'm thinkin' maybe suspend him for the bowl game. Just my initial thoughts. That could change if the fan presses charges or if the local authorities do so without a complainant.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry, but you have no idea the back story on this.
remember your statement the next time you cheer for Simmons. Sometimes one single action does not need to define your life.
There is a difference between town on a Friday night in high school and a stadium after a game. I don't care what the dude said. You can see he was not challenging him or being aggressive. He wasnt even looking at him. He probly said they suck. I don't care what the back story is either. It's called self control. It's part of being a man

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
He can definitely press charges, he was assaulted with his back to the Oregon player.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Man you guys are soft. ..pull a sholly?? Exercise more self control? Sue him??? Assault??? He popped his head he didn’t curb stomp him. Jeez soft as marshmallow cream

and hopefully you guys never once cheered for Simmons or is the standard different when it’s your guy?

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Man you guys are soft. ..pull a sholly?? Exercise more self control? Sue him??? Assault??? He popped his head he didn’t curb stomp him. Jeez soft as marshmallow cream

and hopefully you guys never once cheered for Simmons or is the standard different when it’s your guy?
We got a internet badazz over here

Reactions: Dawg1976

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

If you think these two instances are similar, we’ve found the root of the problem with your reasoning.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Simmons went through the process for his crime. And NOBODY took up for him, he had to face it head on.

But, there’s something a little different about Simmons situation and this Oregon guy (and Burton at Alabama).

Nobody said the guy didn’t deserve it. But it’s not about that….it’s about the punishment for the player, who assaulted someone.

But either way, like I said. Excuses plentiful for the privileged player.

Reactions: drumrcraig

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
Simmons went through the process for his crime. And NOBODY took up for him, he had to face it head on.

But, there’s something a little different about Simmons situation and this Oregon guy (and Burton at Alabama).

Nobody said the guy didn’t deserve it. But it’s not about that….it’s about the punishment for the player, who assaulted someone.

But either way, like I said. Excuses plentiful for the privileged player.
I believe both sides were found guilty of simple assault..or something like that.
Many got their panties in a wad because one of the parties was a female (maybe) who was assaulting his sister.
If you won't defend your sister you are a piece of manure.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
I believe both sides were found guilty of simple assault..or something like that.
Many got their panties in a wad because one of the parties was a female (maybe) who was assaulting his sister.
If you won't defend your sister you are a piece of manure.
Not only that, but the unedited, non-Ole Miss version clearly showed Simmons first tried to just pull that thug-girl off his sister. It wasn't until she would not let go & stop beating his sister that Simmons gave her a few rabbit-punches. And he stopped when she let go of his sister.

Big difference.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Simmons wasn't wearing a State uniform in DWS when he did it. That's the main issue that I was addressing in my comment. He is a representative of his school. Besides if it was a manly thing he would not have hit him in the back of the head as he was walking away. That's a ***** move

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login