Osby & Hopson on youtube....

Afro Dawg

Jan 23, 2007
I didn't bother watching Hopson, but Osby is 6-7, 240 of college-ready material. You see his agility there, what you do not see is his shooting ability or his unselfishness. He's going to be a great one.

wilson5869

Feb 23, 2008
It seems like we have plenty of guys who can dunk. I would also like to see a tape of somebody who can step to the line with 1.7 left and knock down 2 FT's. Call me John Wooden, but...

S

SteelDawg99

Is being able to hit a free throw in clutch situations really a credential Stansbury requires or even enforces? It sure as hell should be. But then you've got some guys on this board that would argue that free throws don't make or break a team. It has continually hurt us all season, and free throw shooting is something you can teach. You can recruit players regardless of how they shoot free throws, but do something about their poor shooting when they come to play for you. I bet Coach K stresses free throw shooting and other basic fundamentals, but that's the difference in a good coach and a great coach (a 2nd round ousted team and a team that people believe should at least make it to the elite 8).

M

MasterDawg

I would be ecstatic if we could find another Super D. Maybe not the flashest player in the world, but solid as a rock and could always knock down the triple.</p>

jlat13

Nov 1, 2007
Any of our fans that think we should get off the Hopson bandwagon are idiots. He is an unbelievable talent and would give us a scoring option that many teams could not match up with. But if we are talking matchup problems strictly, Osby is going to be a match up nightmare. He has the body of a 4 but looks like his game is more of a 3. If we can get Hopson, we are looking at a top 20 team at the beginning of the year that would only get better as they mature.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login