OT 9/11 documentary

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Anyone watched Turning Point on Netflix? Want something to show my kids. That one looks like it might be good.

Open to any other suggestions.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I went down the 9/11 rabbit hole for years reading everything I could regarding the who, how and why.

As for what happened on that day there is no better documentary than One Day in America on Hulu. It has footage I’ve never seen anywhere else and interviews that are absolutely surreal.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

I watched the Turning Point series and one other one a couple years ago as the 20th Anniversary approached. I think the other was on Hulu- One Day in America.

Both were good- its been a couple years, but between the two, all the various now known variables and players were addressed.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I went down the 9/11 rabbit hole for years reading everything I could regarding the who, how and why.

As for what happened on that day there is no better documentary than One Day in America on Hulu. It has footage I’ve never seen anywhere else and interviews that are absolutely surreal.
Amazing documentary

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions, I also wanted to show something to the kids and wasn't sure where to go.

I went to the 911 memorial in 2014, when the kids were 4 and 6 years old. It was impossible to describe the events of that day to them then, also impossible to hold back tears at the memorial. It's surreal to think that happened 22 years ago.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login