OT- Abandoned German Shepard and Two Puppies

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
So some trash abandoned a Female German Shepard pregnant with puppies. The mother is about a year and half old , full blooded but no papers. (The person that abandoned them moved to Florida and left the Dogs) The puppies are 7 weeks old and I took them to the vet for first round of shots and worming. The puppies are mixed, but not sure what other half is. Vet suspects Great Pyrenees. We cant keep them as we have other dogs. There is no shelter in Union County. Word of mouth isn’t working and we have tried working with a shelter but not having much luck. Any suggestions besides putting them on Facebook?

Hellsyeah

May 22, 2013
Have you reached out to Union County Humane Society? They have a FB page. They aren’t a shelter, they just use fosters

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Need to add some pics to help pull at some heart strings. We have 3 rescues ourselves so I know what you are talking about. You wish you could help them all.

You caused me to look at the DeSoto County Shelter where we got ours. They are a great shelter in that the adoption fee is only $25 dollars. They are filled with young dogs right now though. A few German Shepherds to boot.

Last edited:

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Something keeps bringing me back to this thread. Are either of the puppies female? Would you be willing to meet me half way?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login