OT-Ahsoka

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Good to hear. I honestly just don’t really know who this character is which I think is why I having been chomping at the bit to watch, but I’ll have to move it up in my queue

Reactions: Darryl Steight

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
I have to catch up on the past two episodes, but this is the best thing Disney-Star Wars has produced in a while.
The last two episodes have been great...last weeks episode was my favorite...just love the dark tone to it.I agree...it's the closest og SW product Disney has put out....they need to go ahead and give the keys to SW to Dave and John...that would be the smart thing to do but this is Disney we're talking about here.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Good to hear. I honestly just don’t really know who this character is which I think is why I having been chomping at the bit to watch, but I’ll have to move it up in my queue
You seriously need to do some catching up before you watch it. They dont ease you in at all.

Lots of spoilers for the clone wars and Rebels

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
There is a YouTube channel that gives some highlights of SW Rebels that is a good watch before going into this show.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
You seriously need to do some catching up before you watch it. They dont ease you in at all.

Lots of spoilers for the clone wars and Rebels

I agree...if you can come in with some knowledge of those two shows it does help.My wife isn't a SW fan at all...but she's been interested to watch Ashoka so I had to give her the full run down the best I could right before we started watching....she's loved the show though.

It's really going to have to be explained well if what is calling out to Baylon is someone like Abeloth...that's getting into some deep SW lore there.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Being a huge rebels fan and clone wars fan it's been awesome! Episode 5 was likely the best thing star wars has put out. Just a master piece.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I agree...if you can come in with some knowledge of those two shows it does help.My wife isn't a SW fan at all...but she's been interested to watch Ashoka so I had to give her the full run down the best I could right before we started watching....she's loved the show though.

It's really going to have to be explained well if what is calling out to Baylon is someone like Abeloth...that's getting into some deep SW lore there.
Couldn't get my wife into Asoka. It's because she doesn't like the actress for some dumb reason. Fine by me though, Tuesday nights turned up with surround sound on by myself.

Reactions: Maroon Pug

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Couldn't get my wife into Asoka. It's because she doesn't like the actress for some dumb reason. Fine by me though, Tuesday nights turned up with surround sound on by myself.
Mine was the reverse...she likes Dawson for some reason...plus liked the charater in Mando Season 2 that's what got her interested...she really likes Shin also but....she hates....with a passion Sabine though.lol

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Mine was the reverse...she likes Dawson for some reason...plus liked the charater in Mando Season 2 that's what got her interested...she really likes Shin also but....she hates....with a passion Sabine though.lol
Sabine got that edge. Headstrong

Conman90

Mar 3, 2008
I am enjoying it. I never watched Rebels or The Clone Wars, so have had to google some things to get caught up. Overall, I love what Filoni has done, and also Favreau on Mando and BoBF. Those two should be in charge of any and all Disney Star Wars ventures going forward. At least they get the franchise and would bring some continuity to it.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I didn't watch Clone Wars or Rebels so I get a bit lost at times.

My personal favorites of the Disney+ shows have been Andor and The Mandalorian. BoBF and Obi Wan were mediocre at best.

3dawgnight

Aug 27, 2012

I think we are likely looking at a Joruus C’baoth iteration.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
I think we are likely looking at a Joruus C’baoth iteration.
I can for sure see that also.I know a lot of rumors before the show came out said everything moving forward with Ahsoka and Mando will start building towards an even bigger threat than Thrawn for the movie.

The sad thing if that ends up being the case with Joruus is you'll have to recast Ray Stevenson ....he's great so far!

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I can for sure see that also.I know a lot of rumors before the show came out said everything moving forward with Ahsoka and Mando will start building towards an even bigger threat than Thrawn for the movie.

The sad thing if that ends up being the case with Joruus is you'll have to recast Ray Stevenson ....he's great so far!
Stevenson dying makes me very sad. He has managed to be one of the greatest characters in Star Wars history with very limited screen time

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login