OT: Air Fryers

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
I know I’m years late to this, but finally got one. For whatever reason fried catfish and chicken tenders are the only proteins that my kids get excited about eating, so that’s the primary purpose.

What are your favorite things to cook in your air fryer? Mine is the oven style, not basket.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Microwave a corn dog then toss it in the air fryer for a couple minutes to get some crisp, Top notch.

Cooking for 5 plus a couple extra most nights they just aren't big enough to be useful. We use ours mostly like a toaster oven.

Yeah, we got a pretty big one for this reason. And the kids don’t eat a ton anyway. Trying catfish and fries today.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Hotdogs, onion rings(the best!), fries, battered fish. All the **** thats super healthy haha

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I know I’m years late to this, but finally got one. For whatever reason fried catfish and chicken tenders are the only proteins that my kids get excited about eating, so that’s the primary purpose.

What are your favorite things to cook in your air fryer? Mine is the oven style, not basket.
I’ve got a feeling your kids will be disappointed. I’ve tried and tried to use it to make stuff that I traditionally fry in oil. Nothing ever turns out even somewhat palatable.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Got an Instapot that can air fry for a work anniversary I've been meaning to try out. Haven't even taken it out of the box yet.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Oysters, fish, lobster tails, asparagus and corn on the cob. I've also done steaks then seared them in the cast iron. Mine also has a rotisserie but I've never used it.

Reactions: Faustdog

baddawggy

Jun 12, 2018
ninja foodie 18-1 blows instapot away not even close. i have made everything in the foodie it even does a killer meatloaf. I do all my dehydrating of jerky in it also.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login