OT - Any of You B'ham Baws Got the Scoop On This?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Looks more like a planned hoax than a mental snap. Way too much planning went into it. She had to have an accomplice near the mile marker she stopped at. No way there was ever a child on that Interstate, and no way she was kidnapped and fighting for her life for 48 hours.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Looks more like a planned hoax than a mental snap. Way too much planning went into it. She had to have an accomplice near the mile marker she stopped at. No way there was ever a child on that Interstate, and no way she was kidnapped and fighting for her life for 48 hours.
As soon as I read toddler walking along 459 and she was the only one to see it and stop.
Nope !
Didn’t add up to me and then I see the video of her with flashers on and on the shoulder for like 100 yds before stopping.
Definitely didn’t make sense then.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Hoover Police said they are still investigating the circumstances and have no further updates as of late this afternoon.

Sounds like no evidence and no threat to community. She needed some more instagram followers.

Social media is the elixir of narcissists.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Hoover Police said they are still investigating the circumstances and have no further updates as of late this afternoon.

Sounds like no evidence and no threat to community. She needed some more instagram followers.

Social media is the elixir of narcissists.
The fact they’re not frantically searching for the toddler, and never have been, says everything. This was an obvious hoax from the beginning. They’ve most likely got a good bit of evidence but are putting out misinformation until they’re ready to charge her & her accomplices.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
The fact they’re not frantically searching for the toddler, and never have been, says everything. This was an obvious hoax from the beginning. They’ve most likely got a good bit of evidence but are putting out misinformation until they’re ready to charge her & her accomplices.
My initial thoughts were she was lured and drugged. She was taken to UAB hospital, but police said they got no information from the medical exam. Sounds like code for “this b!tchh is refusing to release medical information due to medical privacy rights”

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
My thoughts exactly. When my wife was telling me about this that was my first question, where is the missing report on the toddler? As soon as I learned they weren’t even looking for a toddler, I knew that is was a hoax and the cops likely knew it was a hoax. There are traffic cams all over interstates, so I figured they would quickly be able to verify a good portion of this story.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
My thoughts exactly. When my wife was telling me about this that was my first question, where is the missing report on the toddler? As soon as I learned they weren’t even looking for a toddler, I knew that is was a hoax and the cops likely knew it was a hoax. There are traffic cams all over interstates, so I figured they would quickly be able to verify a good portion of this story.
The whole story was preposterous from the beginning. No perpetrators are going to lure a victim that way. It’s far too risky. You have no way of knowing who’s going to stop. It could easily be several cars with multiple men in them. Odds of only 1 lone unarmed female stopping would be low. Also, good chance the toddler walks into traffic & is killed. Then you’ve got real problems on your hands. That’s just not how these people operate. They target the weak and helpless. Women or girls who won’t be missed. Runaways and prostitutes. They’re not targeting random people they have no way of knowing if they’ll be an easy target or a very difficult one.

Reactions: ronpolk

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
The most suspicious part of the whole deal is that she just rolled up to the house a day or two later.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
They released the traffic cam video and it was blurry as hell.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Update:
This b!tch bought snacks at Target before the abduction, and apparently the monsters who kidnapped her were either hungry, or are closet humanitarians since they mercifully allowed her to take the food with her during her harrowing ordeal. No food found at the scene.
What an idiot.
If she wants attention, put her stupid face on a billboard on I459 as a liar and bill her for the manpower wasted looking for her.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Remember all the dubmasses who donated to a GoFundMe and posted on social media in her honor??

EL OH M17ING EL

Aug 22, 2012
As soon as I read toddler walking along 459 and she was the only one to see it and stop.
Nope !
Didn’t add up to me and then I see the video of her with flashers on and on the shoulder for like 100 yds before stopping.
Definitely didn’t make sense then.
Same, and if you watched the traffic cam from the 459 camera, her hazard lights were on when she came into frame (she was also driving on the shoulder) and she traveled down the shoulder for another 1/4 mile. There was no sign of any person on the side of the road nor any other motorist acting anything other than normal.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
During a 90 second 911 call where she said she was following a white toddler wearing a diaper, her vehicle traveled 600 yards.

MSU should start ear marking NIL money for this lil gym rat right now
A 4 1/2 minute mile. Dayum we got lil Roger Bannister here.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Looks like the jig is up.

I watch a lot of murder documentaries. If any of you Murder your wife and don’t get caught right away. Don’t google the following:
What are the statutes of limitations for murder?
How much weight does it take to sink a body for good?
Can professional detailing your car remove blood for good?
Password reset attempt for wife’s life insurance policy the night she goes “missing”

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
My initial thoughts about toddler was they didn't think there was a missing toddler and that she was lured by someone using a small person or child that kind of thing does happen where children are used as bait for someone lurking out of sight to snatch.
But then showing up unharmed I thought she just had a mental break or some one released her unharmed after all the news. Who knows.

now seems like she was running a scam or trying.

patdog

May 28, 2007
My initial thoughts about toddler was they didn't think there was a missing toddler and that she was lured by someone using a small person or child that kind of thing does happen where children are used as bait for someone lurking out of sight to snatch.
But then showing up unharmed I think she just had a mental break or some one released her unharmed after all the news. Who knows.
She didn't have a "mental break." The was planned and she had at least one accomplice.

dawgenstein

Mar 3, 2008
Did her parents set up a GoFundMe to help find her? The Houston area has had at least a couple fake “abduction/missing person” cases this summer where family members set up GoFundMe’s and then the person shows back up at the house after a large sum of money is donated.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Reactions: greenbean.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login