OT any Zach Bryan fans here?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Thought about it but decided against it. I'm seriously considering seeing him at Opelika in October.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

Reactions: patdog
Aug 24, 2012
Zach Bryan is a true American poet.
Plus he served in the US Navy for 8 years and honors all first responders and service men and women during his shows.
These are the artist who deserve your attention, not Rihanna

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Zach Bryan is a true American poet.
Plus he served in the US Navy for 8 years and honors all first responders and service men and women during his shows.
These are the artist who deserve your attention, not Rihanna
Yeah but titties and beer, ya know?

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Not a fan, but not dissing him. I’m old-school country and really don’t care for anything coming out of Nashville posing as “country music” the past 10 years or so. It’s just a personal preference. What I hear coming out of Nashville these days could be better classified as “pop music”. The singers all look alike, dress alike and sound the same to me, but maybe that’s just me…

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Not a fan, but not dissing him. I’m old-school country and really don’t care for anything coming out of Nashville posing as “country music” the past 10 years or so. It’s just a personal preference. What I hear coming out of Nashville these days could be better classified as “pop music”. The singers all look alike, dress alike and sound the same to me, but maybe that’s just me…
It's not just you. They're a bunch of pretty boy pretenders dressed in expensive jeans, boots, John Deere hats, with scruffy facial hair and don't know a bull from a milk cow all singing pop music

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
I totally agree with you almost all of it makes me want to puke. This guy seems a little different. Maybe he should've never been categorized as country.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I totally agree with you almost all of it makes me want to puke. This guy seems a little different. Maybe he should've never been categorized as country.
He’s a lot different. Not typical Country bs, which is why he’s more Folk/Bkuegrass/Americana. Really good stuff. Glad I secured my tickets!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login