OT - Anyone Hiring?

topbulldawg

Jan 27, 2008
Mods - Feel free to delete if this isn't appropriate

This is admittedly a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any leads on any data and analytics roles? I have a lot of leadership roles in customer experience as well. I have an engineering degree and done data 'stuff' for several years. Skills: SAS, SQL, Python (beginner). Based out of MN, so remote would be optimal.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
It’s as dead for tech jobs as I have ever seen. And I’ve been in it a long damn time. I’ll dm you my LinkedIn profile if you want to connect there.

Reactions: topbulldawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
So, my employer’s primary competitor is a company called Digikey out of Thief River Falls, MN. I just peaked in on their careers page and they have an opening for a manager of data and analytics:

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022

This is admittedly a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any leads on any data and analytics roles? I have a lot of leadership roles in customer experience as well. I have an engineering degree and done data 'stuff' for several years. Skills: SAS, SQL, Python (beginner). Based out of MN, so remote would be optimal.
Sent you a message. Have a few options on contracts. I’m not directly hiring, but we need someone who can build database, build a reporting ODS and use PowerBI.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006

I'm getting hit by recruiters constantly in the Business Intelligence realm.
Maybe broaden your industry, I/T is everywhere. Healthcare especially.

Reactions: topbulldawg

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Check USA Jobs for opportunities with USACE (US Army Corps of Engineers). I have seen several remote positions of various types recently. There is also the St. Paul district up there.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

I would be calling the home office of every insurance company in the United State. Analytics is taking a really big role in that industry.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login