OT - Archive 81 on Netflix

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Anyone watching this? I have a love/hate relationship with shows like this that mix psychological horror with a little bit of paranormal because I love it when it’s done well, but SO many are anywhere from highly predictable to downright bad.

Anyway, I finally convinced myself to start this one last weekend, and if you like the Sixth Sense or Haunting of Hill House genre, I’d highly recommend Archive 81. I’m 5 episodes in, and there’s always a risk of the writers blowing the ending, but so far it’s been fantastic. Almost has a Silent Hill vibe where it’s really hard to distinguish between real/not real and who’s good/bad.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone watching this? I have a love/hate relationship with shows like this that mix psychological horror with a little bit of paranormal because I love it when it’s done well, but SO many are anywhere from highly predictable to downright bad.

Anyway, I finally convinced myself to start this one last weekend, and if you like the Sixth Sense or Haunting of Hill House genre, I’d highly recommend Archive 81. I’m 5 episodes in, and there’s always a risk of the writers blowing the ending, but so far it’s been fantastic. Almost has a Silent Hill vibe where it’s really hard to distinguish between real/not real and who’s good/bad.

I will check that one out. What are some other series of interest on NetFlix? I have been on Amazon Prime watching the Goliath finale (which was great) and REACHER (which was phenomenal)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login