OT: Best use for a GoPro10 special bundle

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I find myself in possession of one (unopened gift), but I fear that my life is too boring to want to GoPro any of it. Looking for a use for it. Ideas? I'm sure I'm missing something GoPro worthy...

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I find myself in possession of one (unopened gift), but I fear that my life is too boring to want to GoPro any of it. Looking for a use for it. Ideas? I'm sure I'm missing something GoPro worthy...

Kids or grandkids? It's fun to video them in the water/under water. Kind of cool to have video of them from underwater from when they jump or dive in. Past that, I am with you. Bought one for scuba diving and snorkeling and then after a couple of trips, proceeded to not do either of them for the next five years. Not even sure if mine would still hold a charge if I did go diving again. Even when we are at the beach, we have plastic bag like cases for the iphone that work almost as well as long as you're not in rough water, but with the advantage of not having to mess with hassle of transferring the photos/videos afterwards.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Wait a year and get the GoPro13.********* I bought a 7 two years ago and it is out dated.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Free to me and I already have it. Barring someone here telling me something awesome to do with it I'm heading the store credit route.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Free to me and I already have it. Barring someone here telling me something awesome to do with it I'm heading the store credit route.

They are great if you ride bikes on mountains. Motor Cross. Skiing. Ghost hunt. Roller Coasters. Anything that gives a thrill while doing it. If you are a You Tuber it is good to have. I bought the one for my son. He used it some but not enough to justify what I paid for it. If you do exciting stuff it is really good if not you might as well use your phone.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
We use ours for mtbiking all the time, especially in Pisgah.
Video editting is where we struggle, as the GoPro software sucks and the good apps are too expensive.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login