OT; Bidets

Best way to dry your anus!

• Total voters

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I finally bought one. I went cheap and got a no frills version just to see if I like it. No heated water and no blow dryer. I’ve yet to find the best way to dry the water off. What say ye SPS?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The Wire Laugh GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
In European hotels, the big towel is for the shower, the medium size towel is for the bidet, and you get a washcloth. Use toilet paper first then use the bidet with soap and dry off with the medium size towel. All clean. The guy I saw the other day with an "I Eat A**" sticker on his truck would love European women, I guess.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Just get some of these. Don't flush them though, throw them in the trash.
1690384716352.png

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I prefer to just use Delbert Hoseman and Chris McDaniel propaganda, it's free and I hear there's an unlimited supply until at least November.

Swede39

Jan 29, 2016
Get a Toto. Get the one with the heated seat, warm water, and blow dryer. It will change your life lol. Bonus points for the one with the night light so you don't pee all over everything in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Get a Toto. Get the one with the heated seat, warm water, and blow dryer. It will change your life lol. Bonus points for the one with the night light so you don't pee all over everything in the middle of the night.
I'm gonna have to protest profusely when I get awakened "in the middle of the night" by someone blow drying their wet azz.

And exactly how long does it take to heat the seat and warm the water, is there a remote you use in the bed to activate all of this gadgetry ahead of time? So many questions.......

• Haha
Reactions: Double Dawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'm gonna have to protest profusely when I get awakened "in the middle of the night" by someone blow drying their wet azz.

And exactly how long does it take to heat the seat and warm the water, is there a remote you use in the bed to activate all of this gadgetry ahead of time? So many questions.......
It's three phase 480volt, tepid water will not touch yo azz!

Swede39

Jan 29, 2016

LOL.

The seat is warm all the time so it doesn't take any time to warm up.

The water is warmed via an instant warming type deal so it's never cold when it hits the dirt star.

It does come with a remote but I mounted mine on the wall next to the toilet.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Not sure about this one but WD40 has a lot of household uses. Just spray it on and wipe....get back to us and let us know how it works.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
I literally casted my vote above while using my bidet with heated seat, warm water and blow dryer. It’s the most sanitary means for cleaning your a$$.

Worth every penny.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login