OT: Book of Boba Fett

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Enough about that awful game. Has anyone seen this yet? Did it meet your expectations?Is it kid friendly?

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Following this. Trying to avoid a lot of violence. Mandalorian was about the limit for the wife and me.
Also, would like to avoid a bunch of half naked gyrating Twi'leks.

Sep 12, 2013
Following this. Trying to avoid a lot of violence. Mandalorian was about the limit for the wife and me.
Also, would like to avoid a bunch of half naked gyrating Twi'leks.

Maybe stick to Nickelodeon or something.

Also, the episode was kind of meh. Seems like the series will be worth watching, but expect nothing great imo.

Last edited:

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I watched it this morning. It’s typical Star Wars kid friendly.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I would think you and I are alike enough. I'd like to watch it with my wife and she's not into gratuitous Twi'lek gyrations.

Sep 17, 2012
Fett died in the Sarlac pit during Luke's heroic rescue of Han, Leia, Chewy, R2D2 and C3PO from Jabba and anyone saying different is living in fantasy land. Some nerds made him into a cult hero and made up stories about him surviving but the truth is he went out quite unceremoniously.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Fett died in the Sarlac pit during Luke's heroic rescue of Han, Leia, Chewy, R2D2 and C3PO from Jabba and anyone saying different is living in fantasy land. Some nerds made him into a cult hero and made up stories about him surviving but the truth is he went out quite unceremoniously.

I would have agreed with you for a long time but Season 2 of the Mandalorian made him look awesome. Definitely has me interested in this show.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I enjoyed it, but I’ve always loved Boba for some reason. May be a little more violent than Mando

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I got news for you…..it’s been out since midnight

Yeah, my bad. Didn't realize Disney released their streaming stuff at midnight. Basically I forgot that not everyone is an old ******* like me who is lucky to stay up past the local news.

Last edited:

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, my bad. Didn't realize Disney released their streaming stuff at midnight. Basically I forgot that not everyone is an old ******* like me who is lucky to stay up past the local news.

Watch the language man. Doggiedaddy (lol) is following the thread and his wife might see it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login