OT: But the ONE question that still looms:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Shopping Spree Summer GIF by Target

I never understood the attraction of Target, had one w/in 5 minutes of my house for over 10 years, I think I went in MAYBE 3x?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Less Walmart people, Starbucks and marginally better products.
I have been in WalMarts less than Target during that time too and haven't ever been in a Starbucks. I guess w/ WalMart and Target I just won't go deal w/ people that don't have any ****$, damns, or sharts to give whether I spend money w/ them or not and none of their employees (unless they've changed drastically couldn't care less if you or I shop there) care. As for Starbucks, well, I just drink plain black coffee so its a waste of my time and $$ to go sit in a drive thru for that.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Shopping Spree Summer GIF by Target

I never understood the attraction of Target, had one w/in 5 minutes of my house for over 10 years, I think I went in MAYBE 3x?
I’m trying to figure out why that woman would dress like that at a store.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
The Target in Flowood is great. If you like constantly unstocked shelves, a men’s section that is often trashed and has terrible options, women’s clothes that look like they are from the Ronald McDonald collection, and the back of the store seasonal section that is more than likely bare or has a small selection of clearance items.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login