OT: Caption this Pic

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Doc Brown Fly GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
One time on my bus ride home from school we got stuck in a ditch on the side of a dirt road. A tow truck arrived and pulled us out, but the tow truck got stuck in the ditch on the other side. We left, so I don't know how long this cycle repeated itself.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Down goes the trash!!

The road was suppose to be repaired but City Council decided to use the money for supper at Ely's instead. Special closed door meeting, of course. **

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

This is not a real problem in Jackistan, its a perceived problem. You know like crime; water bills and pressure; raw booboo; under staffing of police, and all other city departments; etc etc etc.

And just wait, it'll probably get worse when Benny decides to step down and Chucky Labamba is gifted his seat. Chucky will sell out to the highest bidder that wants his support to be the new emperor of Jackistan.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
I will! The worst part of Mississippi, therefore the worst part of the South, is in Bennie Thompson’s district from Jackson through the Delta. Yet, he continues to get elected.
Yes and Copiah County is lumped in his district. It's why I almost refuse to vote in federal elections.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login