OT: Cathead Jam

dgsmith15

Nov 10, 2008
Any of you fine Jackson area bulldogs headed to the Cathead fest in June? I just saw Goose in Boston on 3/23 and I cannot recommend them enough. Jealous I won’t be in my old stomping grounds to see their first MS performance.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yes.

So looking forward to this.

Goose has long been on my list and they're performing two sets that Friday night.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
That's great - should be very reminiscent of one of their normal shows. They usually take a 30-40 minute break between sets. You won't be disappointed.
Excellent.

By the way, there are more than a few folks in the area who are disappointed that the Friday lineup is small compared to Saturday's-- but I keep telling people: Two sets of Goose.

Oh well, that means it's a better chance for me to be closer to the stage.

I wouldn't be surprised if Saturday is packed.

Daniel Donato as the afternoon opener is crazy.

Reactions: dgsmith15

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Every now and then I stumble across a thread that makes me feel like an alien from another planet. Goose? Larkin Poe? Daniel somebody?

Guess I'm the old guy yelling at the kids about "that damn rock-and-roll music"... Gonna have to do some googling this afternoon.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Every now and then I stumble across a thread that makes me feel like an alien from another planet. Goose? Larkin Poe? Daniel somebody?

Guess I'm the old guy yelling at the kids about "that damn rock-and-roll music"... Gonna have to do some googling this afternoon.
Daniel Donato is amazing.

Dude is in his 20s & he rocks so good that folks our age appreciate him.

This is from his show in Jackson in January:

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

You're not alone. I was on par with dorn's line of thinking. SPS has, however, brought a lot of music to my attention that I otherwise would've never heard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login