OT: cooling/heating mattress or mattress topper

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Do any of y’all have any experience with these things? 8 Sleep, Chilisleep, etc.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Not what you asked, but broke down and ordered a sleep number yesterday. My wife’s cancer gives her issues at night, and I have back problems from playing ball, and we haven’t been able to find anything that works

99dawg

Jul 9, 2011
Not what you asked, but broke down and ordered a sleep number yesterday. My wife’s cancer gives her issues at night, and I have back problems from playing ball, and we haven’t been able to find anything that works

We have had a sleep number for about 18 months, now. When we initially got it, it was not super comfortable to me, but it has really grown on me. I have learned that I need a higher sleep number and a memory foam topper for my preference. It is wonderful. The biggest issue I have, now, is that I cannot be comfortable anywhere other than my own bed.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
We got the i8, it was far more comfortable than the others to us. You use a memory foam topper on top of your sleep number?

mdm3045

Dec 8, 2018
We bought a tempur pedic in late December and thus far we hate it. It feels like sleeping on concrete. You have to sleep on it for 30 nights prior to it being eligible to return and as of now our plans are to return it in a week or so and get something that’s more comfortable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login