OT: CosMc's

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Apparently McDonald's has opened a spin-off from their brand called "CosMc's" that supposedly focuses on drinks, coffee, teas, etc.

From the looks of it, it looks like it's trying to shake up the beverage market with the likes of Dunkin' and Starbucks, as well as Starkville Nutrition, State Nutrition, Starr Nutrition, West Point Nutrition, Columbus Nutrition, FeelGood Nutri-- awe hell, you get the point.

https://cosmcs.com/

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Apparently McDonald's has opened a spin-off from their brand called "CosMc's" that supposedly focuses on drinks, coffee, teas, etc.

From the looks of it, it looks like it's trying to shake up the beverage market with the likes of Dunkin' and Starbucks, as well as Starkville Nutrition, State Nutrition, Starr Nutrition, West Point Nutrition, Columbus Nutrition, FeelGood Nutri-- awe hell, you get the point.

Also, open a whole new spin-off brand, and the 17in' machine will still be broke:

1702676825507.png

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Are they going to serve $8 koolaid that they convince people is healthy because they call it tea?
The tea places are kinda like the new Dollar General and just show up everywhere. Take little Ingomar for example, where they have 1. the J&J gas station, 2. a DG, and 3. "Ingomar Nutrition", and that's it. When we colonize Mars someday, there will be a DG and a loaded tea shop operating within a week.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The tea places are kinda like the new Dollar General and just show up everywhere. Take little Ingomar for example, where they have 1. the J&J gas station, 2. a DG, and 3. "Ingomar Nutrition", and that's it. When we colonize Mars someday, there will be a DG and a loaded tea shop operating within a week.
Ha, my oldest works part time at a 'nutrition' shake store. when she is home from school. Typical IG pushed teas and shakes style place that is part of the herbalife scam.
The menu has at least 30 different teas and printed at the bottom it says 'no drinks contain tea'.

That 17ing place makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Ha, my oldest works part time at a 'nutrition' shake store. when she is home from school. Typical IG pushed teas and shakes style place that is part of the herbalife scam.
The menu has at least 30 different teas and printed at the bottom it says 'no drinks contain tea'.

That 17ing place makes me laugh.
It really is glorified koolaid.

Reactions: patdog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

I don’t understand why they are tying it to the McDonald’s brand. Just have trouble seeing people forking over big money for McDonald’s drinks. I think they’d have been better off with completely separate branding.

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
I don’t understand why they are tying it to the McDonald’s brand. Just have trouble seeing people forking over big money for McDonald’s drinks. I think they’d have been better off with completely separate branding.
Could have went with an ice cream or snow cone style place based off of McD's, something like "Ronald's Ice-hole"

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Are they going to serve $8 koolaid that they convince people is healthy because they call it tea?
If they do, my wife and daughter will be regulars. They both buy these “teas” all the time, and I’ve tasted a couple of them. My suspicion is the “energy” they get comes from an overdose of caffeine they put in the things. I’ve told both of them that they can buy a 20 oz. Mountain Dew and get the same “kick” for a fraction of the cost. I have also noted that the clientele at these tea places has to be at least 99% female as I’ve never seen a man anywhere near one of them.

Reactions: patdog

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
All the “healthy” tea places popping up are actually an MLM scheme the owners fell for by signing up as “independent distributors” with the responsibility to sell it and get others on board under them in the pyramid. So basically it’s just Herbalife syrup poured in your local tap water .

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
If they do, my wife and daughter will be regulars. They both buy these “teas” all the time, and I’ve tasted a couple of them. My suspicion is the “energy” they get comes from an overdose of caffeine they put in the things. I’ve told both of them that they can buy a 20 oz. Mountain Dew and get the same “kick” for a fraction of the cost. I have also noted that the clientele at these tea places has to be at least 99% female as I’ve never seen a man anywhere near one of them.

We all know that every woman is at least a little bit crazy.

The number of women frequenting these "tea" shops demonstrate the truth of that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login