OT crypto

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I’ll sell you some. Calling them “Jeths”. I’m only releasing a limited number of these, pinky swear, so they’re sure to go up in value. I played with blocks as a kid and have a chain on my wallet, so you know your currency is secure.
They will probably hold their value better than “Biden bucks”

• Haha
Reactions: PBDog and WilCoDawg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Venmo is one of the worst ways to buy/hold bitcoin that there is.

Never trust a company that engages in shitcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They are centralized, unregistered securities that provide no use case.

Bitcoin is the only digital asset worth learning about. “Crypto” is a collection of scams that preys on people by telling them that their project is the next bitcoin. Affinity scams.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I’ll sell you some. Calling them “Jeths”. I’m only releasing a limited number of these, pinky swear, so they’re sure to go up in value. I played with blocks as a kid and have a chain on my wallet, so you know your currency is secure.
Probably not buying JETH, ETH or BTC any time soon, but this does increase the availability of crypto to the masses. I’m sure there are pros/cons to that.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
What is a Biden Buck?
Its the currency people use to figure out how much their Bitcoin is worth when they sell the **** out of it whenever the price spikes temporarily.

Even though its “completely decentralized and that’s the beauty of it, its a hedge against inflation that makes it the best asset to have during inflation….so never ever sell it….yadda yadda yadda”

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I thought Biden Bucks was the money that came from Trump Checks back in '20 and early '21.

I can't keep up.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Just like we have a Fed Chair, we will eventually have a Crypto Keeper.

tales from the crypt horror GIF by absurdnoise

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login