OT: Dark on Netflix

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Have any of y'all watched this? It was suggested to me after I watched that sole season of 1899.

This show takes you on a wild strange trip. By the end of season 3 I was almost fed up with all the crazy twists and turns, and just ready to know just what the hell started it all.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Have any of y'all watched this? It was suggested to me after I watched that sole season of 1899.

This show takes you on a wild strange trip. By the end of season 3 I was almost fed up with all the crazy twists and turns, and just ready to know just what the hell started it all.
1899 made me think about Dark as well.

Kind of felt the same way on Dark. Figuring out who was who was interesting for a while. We watched all the way through but was glad when the story line did end. If you want to see a true spaghettis diagram, look up a family tree for Dark. It has more loops and curves than Orphan Annie's wig.

Last edited:

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011

Haven't, but have been curious. My wife and I like the thriller/horror-esque shows that have made their way to netflix and other subscription platforms. The Flana-verse stuff on Netflix is fantastic. If you have any recommendations, don't hold back

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012

(Thread hijack) did you ever get to see George & Tammy? Watched the last episode last night.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
1899 made me think about Dark as well.

The same director did both shows and a few actors are in both as well. Most notably, Jonas is the Captain of the boat in 1899.

I looked up those family trees...wild and I was pretty spot on with how I thought everyone was interconnected.

SuspectZero

Mar 3, 2008

I’ve watched it. Hard to keep up with everything but I thought it was a good show. It’s one you definitely need to pay attention to in order to keep up with who’s who. In the next few days, I’ll start watching 1899.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login