OT- Die hard Saints fans

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Like myself, that are also die hard State fans- at what cost would you want to see Dak win a SB with Dallas?

I don’t hate the cowboys nearly as much as some, but I never wish any good on them. I would be sick to watch them win one but good lord I want Dak to get one more than anyone in the league, since Brees.

What says you?

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
I hate everyone in the nfc but the saints equally. If someone wins the super bowl but the saints, I hope it's an afc team

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
If your team is out and you don't root for Dak to win it all, especially after last year, you are not a a Mississippi State fan. Plain and simple. If your team is out.

Nobody has ever supported the university more or represented what Mississippi State is all about in the national spotlight better.

View attachment 23538

View attachment 23539

Last edited:

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
If your team is out and you don't root for Dak to win it all, especially after last year, you are not a a Mississippi State fan. Plain and simple. If your team is out.

Why not Chris Jones or fletcher cox? It's weird that you have to pull for dak over other state players. I'll pull for jt gray over all other state pros bc I'm a saints fan.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
CJ and Fletch have already won a ring

Why not Chris Jones or fletcher cox? It's weird that you have to pull for dak over other state players. I'll pull for jt gray over all other state pros bc I'm a saints fan.

Nm

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
The Saints are unlikely to make a SB run this year with the offensive limitations they have, so it’s probably a moot point for now. In prior years when the Saints were legitimately in the hunt I was very much Saints first, Dak second.

To be fair, the only other realistic options out of the NFC are Brady, Rodgers, and the team who benefited from the screw job in 2019 NFC title game, so that makes rooting for Dallas kind of an easy choice.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I have zero logical points to bring up for as to why the Saints can win it all this year. As every year, I still hope they do. Imagine how that would go with the complete turnaround this team has had to overcome.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I have zero logical points to bring up for as to why the Saints can win it all this year. As every year, I still hope they do. Imagine how that would go with the complete turnaround this team has had to overcome.

Just making the Playoffs would be a great accomplishment given all the injuries. And maybe if they get in they can have one strong defensive outing and win a Wild Card game. Feels like that’s probably the ceiling though. They’ve got to get better at QB and WR this offseason.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

I guess I missed them cheering with Dak in Omaha.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
We should all aspire to have the same passion for State like Dak displays. I am for Dak and the Cowboys winning the whole damn thing

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
I hate the cowboys more than any other NFL team. But QB’s are judged by wins.

So Saints first, then Dak

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008

Well the post I quoted was edited after my post.

I really don't understand what us banding together with our magical "pulling" powers is supposed to do for dak anyway. The cowboys will win or lose no matter how much SPS "pulls" for or against him

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Because when Philly or KC win all the radio and tv shows won’t be talking about Cox or CJ and where they played college at. Everyone and their mama will be talking about former MSU player Dak Prescott.
And I love Dak more than my mother that’s why. I will kill for him. Only halfway serious.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

I really don't understand what us banding together with our magical "pulling" powers is supposed to do for dak anyway. The cowboys will win or lose no matter how much SPS "pulls" for or against him
Blasphemy****

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Saints fans need to focus their attention on Russell Wilson and pray the ownership does too.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
What about Denico Autry and Jeff Simmons for the Titans? They don't deserve a title?

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Boom. ^^^^^^

Plus he's a QB, which we've never had.

Plus he plays for the biggest brand in sports.

Plus he supports MSU at every outset, and would be surprised if he doesn't ultimately invest a ton of money around Starkville.

#1 is always the Saints. Besides being a fan, if good things are happening in NOLA, probably means some good things are happening in MS.
#2 is Dak.
#3 is all the rest of the MSU players/coaches in the league.

It ain't rocket science.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021

Get proved wrong, move the goalposts/shame. Typical technique.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I would agree with you because dak is qb and with the most notable franchise. It means more for msu if he wins a title.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login