OT: Difficult Day In The Stock Market Today

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
I always like to make buys that are as easy as picking up a dollar bill off the pavement. Did not see anything like that today, to put some cash to work. I am stalking a particular stock though. If it comes into my buy zone, I'm pulling the trigger on it.

Reactions: MrCockStrong

Gamecock122

Jan 30, 2022
Buy Amazon….20-1 split coming in June and then it should explode with so many more investors comfortable at the $150.00

GamecockMike

Joined Mar 29, 2008
Jan 19, 2022
I was watching the John Campea show on YouTube earlier and they mentioned Netflix took a big hit and possibly more to come.

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
Rates a rising with QT ambitions. Things we haven't seen in over 15 years. Be careful out there. You've been riding a juiced market for a long time.

Reactions: IOPGCock

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I always like to make buys that are as easy as picking up a dollar bill off the pavement. Did not see anything like that today, to put some cash to work. I am stalking a particular stock though. If it comes into my buy zone, I'm pulling the trigger on it.
If Musk buys Twitt-er and takes it private, what would that mean for current shareholders? (I got my social media companies mixed up)

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
I was watching the John Campea show on YouTube earlier and they mentioned Netflix took a big hit and possibly more to come.

Why Netflix has not addressed shared passwords until now is beyond me. Maybe their executives were too busy picking out cabinets for their yachts.

Reactions: York cock

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Why Netflix has not addressed shared passwords until now is beyond me. Maybe their executives were too busy picking out cabinets for their yachts.
In my experience some of the same people sharing a friend's netflix account are stealing wifi from their neighbors. Of course it's the neighbor's fault for not setting up auth or a MAC address filter.

GamecockMike

Joined Mar 29, 2008
Jan 19, 2022
It might be because what Robert mentioned was that there are so many subs to get,making people get their own service is a way to increase subscription with out actually gaining viewers.that is if people don’t just drop it all together. Between working 12 hr shifts and golfing when I can,trying to take care of 2 yards and my mom,not much time for tv.

CockofEarle

Jan 31, 2022
No Pot stock for you!

be cocky

Joined Jan 29, 2019 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 21, 2022
In my experience some of the same people sharing a friend's netflix account are stealing wifi from their neighbors. Of course it's the neighbor's fault for not setting up auth or a MAC address filter.
well it used to be 7 bucks a month. now it’s 20. i’ll be damned if someone wants to “share”.

Reactions: AngloCock

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
There's a lot of carpet bombing going on all over. May need to find shelter in a cave. LOL. Some folks are in a panic. But, I don't believe that's warranted, IMHO.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login