OT: Do you know this song/video?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Confused No Idea GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I turned 59 years old this past Saturday and to celebrate I went to the gym and bench pressed 355 pounds. There was an 82-year-old guy also there bench pressing 185 pounds. You are only as young as you feel. So, get your *** off the couch and do something.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I have never heard that song or seen that video until just now. In my opinion, both the song and the video leave something to be desired.

Reactions: Ozarkdawg

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I have never heard that song or seen that video until just now. In my opinion, both the song and the video leave something to be desired.
The music had a good hook for the time. Music videos in their infancy were hokey like that. Put the band singing/singing the song in an weird situations or try to fit the video to the words. We were all blown away by Thriller's video when that came out.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Don’t remember this one-and I’m older than dirt!im
WwThe music had a good hook for the time. Music videos in their infancy were hokey like that. Put the band singing/singing the song in an weird situations or try to fit the video to the words. We were all blown away by Thriller's video when that came out.

Well said.

Goofy, but some really nice lead ghee tar work

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Don’t know it. What’s my age?

Reading comprehension. I only said I could guess your age if you do know it.

It never gets played anymore, but at the time it came out it was everywhere. Like, on a constant loop in the early days of MTV.

And yes, the production quality is terrible, but that was common back then until they got folks who actually understood filmmaking involved in music videos.

Still a killer guitar solo and hook in the song though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login