OT: Drive By Truckers

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
will be playing at Duling Hall in Jackson on November 15th.

On a side note Jackson will continue to have drive by shootings on fairly regular basis. I kid, I kid.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
will be playing at Duling Hall in Jackson on November 15th.

On a side note Jackson will continue to have drive by shootings on fairly regular basis. I kid, I kid.

Looking forward to that show. I bought a ticket shortly after they went on sale.
Yeah they are playing in Memphis I assume around the same time.
October 7.

I’ve kind of halfway thought about seeing Blue Mountain at Proud Larry’s on Friday October 6 and then go to Memphis for DBT.

But I’m kind of thinking about staying in Jackson to see Tab Benoit perform at Martin’s on the 6th and then go to Meridian to see Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin at the Riley Center on the 7th.

Reactions: L4MANDW

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Love DBT. They’re in Huntsville a couple days after Jackson.

They’re also playing at the ‘Salt Shed’ in Chicago. Someone turned the old Morton Salt facility into a music venue. It’s pretty neat if you’re looking for a weekend in the Windy City.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Love DBT. They’re in Huntsville a couple days at Mars.

They’re also playing at the ‘Salt Shed’ in Chicago. Someone turned the old Morton Salt facility into a music venue. It’s pretty neat if you’re looking for a weekend in the Windy City.
Yeah. DBT has a tour going on beginning today with American Aquarium opening the great majority of them.

Unfortunately the closest both of them will be performing together to Mississippi is a weekday night in Chattanooga which means I won’t make it.

(American Aquarium also isn’t playing the aforementioned Memphis gig but will be at Duling Hall in Jackson on November 28. I’ll be at that show.)

Reactions: 57stratdawg

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Looking forward to that show. I bought a ticket shortly after they went on sale.

October 7.

I’ve kind of halfway thought about seeing Blue Mountain at Proud Larry’s on Friday October 6 and then go to Memphis for DBT.

But I’m kind of thinking about staying in Jackson to see Tab Benoit perform at Martin’s on the 6th and then go to Meridian to see Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin at the Riley Center on the 7th.
Love some Tab!

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, saw him a Lafayette’s in Memphis a couple years back. It’s was a good time.
Love me some Lafayette’s just can’t get up there that often being 2 hours away.
Saw DBT on Mud Island I reckon around early 2000 & also caught them before the covid at the Lyric in Oxford, excellent shows!

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Love me some Lafayette’s just can’t get up there that often being 2 hours away.
Saw DBT on Mud Island I reckon around early 2000 & also caught them before the covid at the Lyric in Oxford, excellent shows!
The last time I saw DBT was at the Lyric in 2017.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login