OT: Edam Cheese Ball

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Dark honey wheat bread (like you get at outback), warm the bread and cheese slightly to soften, spread a cool pepper jelly on top. Then slap mother.

Or you can just grab Ritz crackers.

natchezdawg

Oct 4, 2009
With grilled conecuh (hickory)...

(no offense to Country Pleasin)
Cheese grits.
On Captains wafers.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
(no offense to Country Pleasin)
Cheese grits.
On Captains wafers.

The simple fact is Conecuh is the superior sausage. If you are ever driving up I-65 through evergreen, you need to stop at the factory. A homemade chili cheese Conecuh dog with fried onions is life changing.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The simple fact is Conecuh is the superior sausage. If you are ever driving up I-65 through evergreen, you need to stop at the factory. A homemade chili cheese Conecuh dog with fried onions is life changing.
I’m not going to 100 agree with conecuh being superior, but the stop in Evergreen is worth it.

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006

Best sausage on the planet. We buy nothing but Conecuh now. Nothing else is even close.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
It’s speed produced now and doesn’t age properly. It’s not as good as it used to be.

I’ve heard of someone (maybe on here) keeping em in fridge for a year before opening. May have to try that.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Conecuh is great, but I'm not going that far. They both are outstanding, no need to discriminate. Your Alabama bias is showing.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I appreciate all the sausage talk. I just ordered 12 pounds of gold from my place. Just thinking about that beef and pork hatch green chili sausage makes palms sweat..

Don't think I will share this place with you heathens that only want pork in your sausage.**

View attachment 23893

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login