OT: Elvis Found Alive

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Nope, not a big fan of his. I can listen to SOME of his music (mainly gospel and Christmas) but I can't stand to look at those sideburns, dyed hair, gold glasses, tacky sequined white jumpsuits, and just all the gawdy crap in general

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Nope, not a big fan of his. I can listen to SOME of his music (mainly gospel and Christmas) but I can't stand to look at those sideburns, dyed hair, gold glasses, tacky sequined white jumpsuits, and just all the gawdy crap in general
BLASPHEMY! You Sir should be drawn/quartered, tarred/feathered, put in a pillory and the Russian army allowed to have their way with you (ala Catherine the Great). Of course, CtG allegedly had a horse lowered thru the roof on top of her in bed too but some historians say it's just urban legend. She does sound like she would've been the life of the party though.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
marriage boot camp mom GIF by WE tv

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login