OT - Events in State College 2/18?

Eric_M

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
312
461
63
I am coming up for the hockey game on Sat the 18th and have noticed all of the hotels are sold out. Have not found anything large at the BJC or in town via google search. Just for my curiosity anyone know what I am missing? Large game of find the statue?
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
I am coming up for the hockey game on Sat the 18th and have noticed all of the hotels are sold out. Have not found anything large at the BJC or in town via google search. Just for my curiosity anyone know what I am missing? Large game of find the statue?
Thon is that weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigUglies

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
Oh, good lord how did I miss that. .
Because you are probably at the age where the idea of being on your feet for 46 hours straight sounds abhorent, to the point that you block any past memories of it from your mind, and refuse to believe any reasonably rational human being would put themselves through such an ordeal.

Or, you just forgot.

One of those two options.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss