OT Flag Island Ruckus

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
It appears there was a ruckus recently took place in Flag Island, our own Wes Shivers was involved.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If you're not from the metro, Flag Island is a large sandbar on the Pearl River a few miles north of Hwy 43. I've been many times and the scene depicted in the video is fairly typical (minus the actual fighting, usually a bunch of blustering, then cooler heads prevail).

Last edited:

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Haven't seen Wes lately but the last time I did he had a pretty good job. This may not have been a good resume builder. **

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Wes “Glass Joe” Shivers.
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Did white bucket hat put him down? If so, he needs to go one on one with white t-shirt from Satarita.
Yeah. Pretty sure that’s who hit him. Hard to tell with the video cutting away, but that’s who rushed in right before he went down and it looked like he was the one everybody was pulling away.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
That wasn’t a man! It was a giant lobster!!!***

Seriously, have none of those people heard of sun screen? If I was a dermatologist, I’d be handing out cards there.

Which one is Wes? The lobster man?

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
It appears there was a ruckus recently took place in Flag Island, our own Wes Shivers was involved.

A few observations questions:

1. Did that skinny guy in/near the water take a sucker punch after Shivers rolled out?
2. Lotta gut in that video...some sunburnt, some not.
3. Blonde chick in the red bikini has a nice tookus.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I see and talk to him every day at the gym. Looks like beer was involved. No matter how big you are if you get hit in the back of the jaw you are going down.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
A few observations questions:

1. Did that skinny guy in/near the water take a sucker punch after Shivers rolled out?
2. Lotta gut in that video...some sunburnt, some not.
3. Blonde chick in the red bikini has a nice tookus.
There is a good deal of nice in that video.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
As someone posted on JJ, at least no one resorted to gunfire or deadly weapons.

I'd imagine Wes will be looking for a new job soon, Rankin County Sherrif's Department has gotten a lot of bad press lately

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Why give every former dog a pass? It’s like giving all veterans a pass. A **** bag is a **** bag no matter what uniform they used to wear.
I agree. Just curious if anyone has personal experience, rather than just judging

Of course, every other SEC fanbase extends the benefit of the doubt about everything. Here at Moo U we got dat extreme AcCoUnTaBiLiTy!!!111.

Both sides are equally dumb

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
Leake Co. rednecks vs Rankin Co. rednecks. A veritable landfill of white trash. Now you know where all the garbage floating down the Pearl comes from.

Best quote from the comments:
"Our HOA is meeting and will vote them out of the trailer park."

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Leake Co. rednecks vs Rankin Co. rednecks. A veritable landfill of white trash. Now you know where all the garbage floating down the Pearl comes from.

I’m thinking about setting up a sunscreen stand out there on the island if I can find any investors.

Reactions: maroonmadman

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007

I've never been there but I get the impression that anyone who does go there is half looking for trouble in the first place, nobody died so what's the problem ? A good time was had by all.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

There's a lotta outta shape dudes there. Pretty sure that if I'm not drunk, I could outrun any/all of them. I recall being involved (involved = having drunk friends getting into fights on the sandbar while I stood ready to run like a scared child) in things like this when I was 15-16. Grown men though...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
There's a lotta outta shape dudes there. Pretty sure that if I'm not drunk, I could outrun any/all of them. I recall being involved (involved = having drunk friends getting into fights on the sandbar while I stood ready to run like a scared child) in things like this when I was 15-16. Grown men though...
Shivers just proved why it's best to stay out of a street-fight unless absolutely necessary. Size and skill don't always matter out there. You get outnumbered, there hard things to use, etc.

Reactions: patdog

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
Rankin County Sherriff's Office is not having a good few days.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login