OT: From on MGM+

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
It's been a long time since I have watched a series this good. I am almost finished with season 1. I feel like it's important to note that it's not something you want to watch around your young kids as it has elements of horror and language, but great storytelling and acting.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014

Don't let the fact that it is from the creators of Lost scare you away. It has that mystery that the best of Lost had, but so far, it's not straying from that the way Lost did.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
TIL there is a streaming service called MGM+.
Wild.
And even more surprising that it isn't just some TCM style service that streams technicolor and talkies for the geriatric crowd.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
It's been a long time since I have watched a series this good. I am almost finished with season 1. I feel like it's important to note that it's not something you want to watch around your young kids as it has elements of horror and language, but great storytelling and acting.
I really enjoyed season 1, and after the first few episodes, I remember thinking that it was very Lost-esque. It wasn’t until episode 6 or so when I’m watching the credits and I suddenly see “From the creators of Lost”, so that made sense

I was then extremely annoyed to find that Season 2 was only for MGM+ subscribers because I am not subscribing to yet another streaming service

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

• Haha
Reactions: HRMSU

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I really enjoyed season 1, and after the first few episodes, I remember thinking that it was very Lost-esque. It wasn’t until episode 6 or so when I’m watching the credits and I suddenly see “From the creators of Lost”, so that made sense

I was then extremely annoyed to find that Season 2 was only for MGM+ subscribers because I am not subscribing to yet another streaming service
I got MGM+ on a discount for about 2 months on Black Friday, then I was suckered into this series. Thankful I found it though.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

Don't let the fact that it is from the creators of Lost scare you away. It has that mystery that the best of Lost had, but so far, it's not straying from that the way Lost did.

It's only Season 1. Give them time**

j/k, it sounds good. I liked the first few seasons of Lost a lot.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login