OT: Grass Fire in Madison County

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008

I-55 is shutdown. I hear it’s a mess
North is fine for the most part. But 55-S is shut down just north of the madison exit. If you’re trying to go south, it is indeed a mess.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I never drive in or out of Gluckstadt during rush hour, but I just did. Bozeman is a mess. They did some great planning on that road. It should be five lane already. All I did was drive to Home Depot and back. Guess I’ll blame the wildfire for my sitting in traffic forever.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
I never drive in or out of Gluckstadt during rush hour, but I just did. Bozeman is a mess. They did some great planning on that road. It should be five lane already. All I did was drive to Home Depot and back. Guess I’ll blame the wildfire for my sitting in traffic forever.
It was like that yesterday too. That road is a cluster ****. Hopefully when reunion extended is done it will relieve some pressure. I love living west of 55 in gluckstadt but the amount of time I spend in my truck everyday is ridiculous.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
It was like that yesterday too. That road is a cluster ****. Hopefully when reunion extended is done it will relieve some pressure. I love living west of 55 in gluckstadt but the amount of time I spend in my truck everyday is ridiculous.
You won't have to worry about rush hour by time they complete the Reunion extension.....you'll be retired by then. **

civildawg88

Aug 22, 2012
The Bozeman reunion project was suppose to start 5 years ago. Government is incompetent

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login