OT: Had a comment removed on Breitbart. Not sure why

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I sign in with Disqus. It was the story about the idiot who stabbed his ex and her mother plus the guy who came to their rescue and also cut his own throat.

I wrote:

If you feel like killing someone then killing yourself please skip step one. If you can't live without someone kill yourself and that will satisfy that need. This is an actual case where it's your body your choice.

Got three upvotes and now it shows removed.
Probably auto flagged for saying "kill yourself".

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I decided to try something different. I screenshot your post and sent it to glfr. I asked him for his opinion so I could paste it it here, and then ponder whether or not to offer my humble rebuttal. His text became so big, it was converted to a MMS and my phone had to download as several separate texts. At that point, my battery died, and the messages must have gotten lost in the shuffle upon re-start. But the cliff's notes version was you're a "17ing clown"

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
If only there was a class in school that taught you not to....nm...too easy

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
"Yeah, I probably am right"

View attachment 349586
Devil Karaoke GIF - Devil Karaoke Speak Of The Devil GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: dorndawg

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Let me get this straight. Some of you disagree with me? If someone thinks it is fine to kill someone who breaks up with you, or drives off a cliff with your family, or shoots up a school or kills their children because they want to die or their ex is mean, that's ok?

Don't know why you want all that collateral damage? That is the evil one here. If you want to kill yourself and feel others need to die too, I am fine with them not killing all the other people. If you don't want to kill other people, then yeah seek help and don't to that.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Let me get this straight. Some of you disagree with me? If someone thinks it is fine to kill someone who breaks up with you, or drives off a cliff with your family, or shoots up a school or kills their children because they want to die or their ex is mean, that's ok?

Don't know why you want all that collateral damage? That is the evil one here. If you want to kill yourself and feel others need to die too, I am fine with them not killing all the other people. If you don't want to kill other people, then yeah seek help and don't to that.
I don't think that I would have posted it because it can only come across as harsh, but I have thought before that it's odd that a person bent on eventually killing themselves feels the need to take out others first. I think that the short answer is that nobody who does this is in a sane/logical/clear thinking state of mind. It is unlikely that there is any rational plan.

I get your line of thought. I can also see how it would get removed.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I don't think that I would have posted it because it can only come across as harsh, but I have thought before that it's odd that a person bent on eventually killing themselves feels the need to take out others first. I think that the short answer is that nobody who does this is in a sane/logical/clear thinking state of mind. It is unlikely that there is any rational plan.

I get your line of thought. I can also see how it would get removed.
I agree. they are not thinking or rational. I am trying to give them the rational plan.

Reactions: Double Dawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I decided to try something different. I screenshot your post and sent it to glfr. I asked him for his opinion so I could paste it it here, and then ponder whether or not to offer my humble rebuttal. His text became so big, it was converted to a MMS and my phone had to download as several separate texts. At that point, my battery died, and the messages must have gotten lost in the shuffle upon re-start. But the cliff's notes version was you're a "17ing clown"

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Hard to fathom but it is the mindset of many it seems.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015

Man its the same mindset as terrorists, and rational people could never understand it. Much of their motive is based on anger and rage, and they just want the rest of us to feel it one last time.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I agree that the guy should have just killed himself and let the others live. But that's probly only because I don't know the folks he killed. If I did I would probly say the more the merrier

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

PRO TIP: Don't suggest to people that they kill themselves. Especially and particularly in a public forum, where others with suicidal thoughts/idealizations might see it.

Reactions: Dawgzilla2

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
PRO TIP: Don't suggest to people that they kill themselves. Especially and particularly in a public forum, where others with suicidal thoughts/idealizations might see it.
.... Here's another Pro-Tip from Bobby Jones while practicing law whose client wanted to sue someone for telling him to Go to Hell in Public. Jones told his client "Well, you do know you don't HAVE to go.".

Reactions: Fritz!
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login