OT: I am a State fan.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Over my time as the resident Dark Lord of, Sixpack, I have gotten many call outs when something goes wrong. I would like to state once and for all for the record that Satan is a state fan and was also a huge Leach fan. I spend my time trying to do things to other bigger programs because I know my State people are going to do a great job torturing themselves without any help for me. If you must blame me then keep in mind that I want a long-suffering fan base to reach the heights many of you on here seem to think it deserves. If you think for one second it was God or any member of his crew that kept the Indians at bay that night in Omaha, then you need to think again.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Over my time as the resident Dark Lord of, Sixpack, I have gotten many call outs when something goes wrong. I would like to state once and for all for the record that Satan is a state fan and was also a huge Leach fan. I spend my time trying to do things to other bigger programs because I know my State people are going to do a great job torturing themselves without any help for me. If you must blame me then keep in mind that I want a long-suffering fan base to reach the heights many of you on here seem to think it deserves. If you think for one second it was God or any member of his crew that kept the Indians at bay that night in Omaha, then you need to think again.
I understand we signed that contract with you to win our baseball natty in 21, but why can't you give us a little time to revel? Why must payback be so immediate? I mean, within the scope of eternity, what's the rush?

Inquiring minds 'n 5hit.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I understand we signed that contract with you to win our baseball natty in 21, but why can't you give us a little time to revel? Why must payback be so immediate? I mean, within the scope of eternity, what's the rush?

Inquiring minds 'n 5hit.
I would take that problem up with Lemonis. I thought I had done enough to help Chris and surely the program would be fine moving forward. Obviously, I was wrong. Also there was no contract signed I did what I did to help you guys in Omaha simply because I hate the damn whistler as well.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Frustrated Season 1 GIF by NBC

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Imposter!!! Everybody knows the true dark lord resides in the Crimson house that he built in Tusk. He allows you this delusion because he appreciates the dark fandom that is MSU. Our injuns serve him well.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Imposter!!! Everybody knows the true dark lord resides in the Crimson house that he built in Tusk. He allows you this delusion because he appreciates the dark fandom that is MSU. Our injuns self him well.
I do appreciate the often darkness that it takes to be a State fan. I can promise Saban is not the devil, but he did make a deal so I will be seeing him soon.

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
Since you’re expounding on your influence: I want clarification of what happened in Omaha in ‘22…….

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Since you’re expounding on your influence: I want clarification of what happened in Omaha in ‘22…….
Unlike my father I can not be everywhere at once, and there may have been a special event (orgy) in hell that I simply could not miss that night.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login